slider_0000s_0024_tanger header_bg2 AiroporTanger slider_0000s_0004_tanger slider_0000s_0000_assilah slider_0000s_0006_tanger slider_0000s_0001_assilah slider_0000s_0005_tanger slider_0000s_0002_assilah slider_0000s_0003_assilah slider_0000s_0007_tanger slider_0000s_0009_tanger slider_0000s_0010_tanger slider_0001_assilah slider_0000s_0012_tanger slider_0002_assilah slider_0000s_0013_tanger slider_0004_tanger slider_0005_tanger slider_0008_tanger slider_0009_tanger slider_0010_tanger slider_0011_tanger slider_0012_tanger slider_0013_tanger slider_0014_tanger slider_0015_tanger slider_0016_tanger slider_0000s_0015_tanger slider_0000s_0016_tanger slider_0000s_0017_tanger slider_0000s_0018_tanger slider_0000s_0019_tanger slider_0000s_0020_tanger slider_0000s_0021_tanger slider_0000s_0021_tanger slider_0000s_0023_tanger

 

Registration fees for the 4th IEEE CiSt 2016

 

Registration fees * Up to 18 July From 18 July to 16 September
Regular / Industrial 490 Euro / 5400 Dhs 540 Euro / 5900 Dhs
Students 380 Euro / 4200 Dhs 430 Euro / 4800 Dhs
Maghreb Academics* 280 Euro / 3100 Dhs 330 Euro / 3700 Dhs
Maghreb Students* 190 Euro / 2100 Dhs 240 Euro / 2700 Dhs

 

Additional fees  
IEEE Explore Publication 25 Euro/Paper
Gala Dinner & Awards Ceremony 40 Euro / 450 Dhs
Social Event: A Day Trip to Assilah 50 Euro / 550 Dhs

 

Conference Venue Special prices: Kenzi Solazur Hotel Price per night
1 Person Single Room B&B 55 Euro / 565,40 Dhs (per night)
2 Persons Double Room B&B 65 Euro / 665,40 Dhs (per night)


* Registration is per participant and per paper. One registration only to present many papers is not allowed.
* Bon de commande are not accepted
* Please ensure that all bank charges are paid in addition to the registration fees, plus local bank wire transfer fee of 1 eur / 11 dhs
* Registration fee covers a paper with 6 pages maximum. There will be a fee of 50 euro extra per page
* Maghreb students and academics are those working at a university located in the Maghreb
* IEEE members (for more than one year) can send their IEEE membership id to request the reduced rate.
* Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 70% of the registration fees. The remaining 30% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
* Registrations cancelled less than 60 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.

Payment to be made to:
 
Bank Name: AttijariWafa Bank
Bank Address: Agence Tetouan Expansion, Avenue des FAR, Tetouan, Morocco
Beneficiary: INNOVE INTERNATIONAL CENTER
Bank Account Number: RIB : 007 720 0005977000000457 46
SWIFT Code : BCMAMAMC
 
Communication for authors: Paper id - CiSt 2016 - Last-Name
Communication for non authors: Registration - CiSt 2016 - Last-Name

Regular conference registration fee includes the following:

  • Admission to all technical and industrial sessions, tutorials, panels, expositions
  • The electronic version of the proceeding
  • Lunches, and cofee breaks

    For any help or inquiry, you can email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Click Here to download the registration confirmation form

Click Here to download the IEEE Copyright Form

4th IEEE CiSt'16 Registration Form





Download CiSt Mobile App

Booking Hotel Kenzi Solazur

Conference Venue

solazur_0000_Layer21 solazur_0000_Layer32 solazur_0001_Layer20 solazur_0001_Layer31 solazur_0002_Layer19 solazur_0002_Layer30 solazur_0003_Layer18 solazur_0003_Layer29 solazur_0004_Layer17 solazur_0004_Layer28 solazur_0005_Layer16 solazur_0005_Layer27 solazur_0006_Layer15 solazur_0006_Layer26 solazur_0007_Layer14 solazur_0007_Layer25 solazur_0008_Layer13 solazur_0008_Layer24 solazur_0009_Layer12 solazur_0009_Layer23 solazur_0010_Layer11 solazur_0010_Layer22 solazur_0012_Layer20 solazur_0013_Layer8 solazur_0014_Layer18 solazur_0021_Layer11 solazur_0027_Layer5

Proceedings Citation Index

  

Check your status

Our Partners

             

Tangier

Asilah