Registration fees for the 4th IEEE CiSt 2016
|Registration fees *||Up to 18 July||From 18 July to 16 September|
|Regular / Industrial||490 Euro / 5400 Dhs||540 Euro / 5900 Dhs|
|Students||380 Euro / 4200 Dhs||430 Euro / 4800 Dhs|
|Maghreb Academics*||280 Euro / 3100 Dhs||330 Euro / 3700 Dhs|
|Maghreb Students*||190 Euro / 2100 Dhs||240 Euro / 2700 Dhs|
|IEEE Explore Publication||
|Gala Dinner & Awards Ceremony||40 Euro / 450 Dhs|
|Social Event: A Day Trip to Assilah||50 Euro / 550 Dhs|
|Conference Venue Special prices: Kenzi Solazur Hotel||Price per night|
|1 Person Single Room B&B||55 Euro / 565,40 Dhs (per night)|
|2 Persons Double Room B&B||65 Euro / 665,40 Dhs (per night)|
* Registration is per participant and per paper. One registration only to present many papers is not allowed.
* Bon de commande are not accepted
* Please ensure that all bank charges are paid in addition to the registration fees, plus local bank wire transfer fee of 1 eur / 11 dhs
* Registration fee covers a paper with 6 pages maximum. There will be a fee of 50 euro extra per page
* Maghreb students and academics are those working at a university located in the Maghreb
* IEEE members (for more than one year) can send their IEEE membership id to request the reduced rate.
* Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 70% of the registration fees. The remaining 30% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
* Registrations cancelled less than 60 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
Regular conference registration fee includes the following: