HUMANITARIAN SUCCESS STORIES IN AFRICA SUMMIT
Find the program HERE
The aim of the HUMANITARIAN SUCCESS STORIES IN AFRICA SUMMIT is to gather representatives from all IEEE AFRICAN SECTIONS to share their stories and experiences in conceiving and implementing humanitarian projects. Panels and exhibitions within the summit will offer participants the best environment to discuss, share and learn from each one experience.
Experienced members from diverse backgrounds will present different Humanitarian projects, through exhibitions and workshops, and discuss the problems and issues they encountered during the development of their ideas during the panels and the round tables.
The summit intends also to introduce the SMART VILLAGE, HAC and SIGHT IEEE initiatives to IEEE and non-IEEE volunteers, and show to local nonprofit organizations and ONGs , the added value of technological initiatives in providing solutions to humanity. We aim to engage with local networks and hubs of volunteers, in Africa and Morocco in particular, to create synergies and collaborate with IEEE to develop further local humanitarian initiatives and meet better the needs of the local communities.
- IEEE HAC, SIGHT and SMART VILLAGE project Holders
- IEEE and non IEEE Volunteers
- Local ONGs
- Distinguished Guest Speakers
- Evening Cocktail Dinner
- Social Event
WAZO BUSINESS CENTER, MARRAKECH : https://www.wazohotel.com/
WATER MUSEUM, MARRAKECH : http://museeaman.ma/
- Dr. Nasser Assem
- Dr. Mohammed El Mohajir
- Eng Zoubida Alaoui Mdaghri
- Eng Zakaria El Maazouzi
- Eng Meryem Ouahilal
- Registration deadline : October 12, 2018
- HUMANITARIAN SUCCESS STORIES IN AFRICA SUMMIT Dates: October 24-25, 2018
About Registration :
before 12th October
Regular / Industrial
Regular conference registration fee includes the following:
- Admission to all sessions, panels, expositions
- Registration is per participant.
- Please ensure that all bank charges are paid in addition to the registration fees (+30 euro for international wire bank transfer).
* Africa students and academics are those working/studying at a university located in the African continent.
Payment to be made to:
- Bank name : BANQUE POPULAIRE TANGER-TET/MLY ABDESLAM
- Bank account number : 164 720 2121454879610003 75
- Bank account owner name : ASS MOROCCAN ASS OF ELECTRIC
- Bank address : Agence MLY ABDESLAM AVENUE DES FAR 93040 TETOUAN, MAROC
- Bank telephone number : +212 5 39 99 49 11
- swift code : BCPOMAMC
- IBAN : (BCPOMAMCTAT 164 720 2121454879610003 75) or (MA 164 720 2121454879610003 75) depend on country
- Bank account owner address : FACULTE DE SCIENCES MHANECH TETOUAN
- Bank account owner Zip Code : 93002
- Object : HSSAH HAC 2018 – Full-Name
For any help or inquiry, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org