IEEE Women In Engineering
International Leadership Summit
Theme : Enpower, Innovate, Inspire
Planned alongside CIST’18: IEEE Congress on Information Sciences and Technology
- Provide a platform for women researchers, professionals, innovators and entrepreneurs in ICT to learn from each other, share their knowledge and experience and create an inclusive community that commonly innovates to the benefit of the society.
- Promote the sense of collaboration, leadership, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit among attendees.
- Women Professionals working in ICT, Engineering and related sectors
- Women Researchers and faculty from engineering Schools and Universities
- Women Entrepreneurs who are aligning technology in the businesses.
- Panel Sessions
- Distinguished Guest Speakers
- Paper presentations
- Award Ceremony
- Evening Cocktail Dinner
- Social Event
- Acceptance Notification: September 24, 2018
- Camera Ready Submission: September 27, 2018
- Author Registration: September 28, 2018
- WIE Summit Dates: October 23-25, 2018
About Registration :
From Sept 28th to Oct 2nd
From 3rd Oct to 20th Oct
Regular / Industrial
|500 Euros||550 Euros|
|Moroccan Students||200 Euros||
Moroccan Regular / Industrial
Gala Dinner & Award Ceremony
50 Euros /550 MAD
|Day Trip to Ksar d’Aït-Ben-Haddou & Ouarzazate||
70 Euro /800MAD
Regular conference registration fee includes the following:
- Admission to all technical and industrial conferences, sessions, tutorials, panels, expositions
- Summit Pack and the electronic version of the proceeding
- Publication in a special issue of an international journal, if selected
- Marrakech Tour, Opening Ceremony, lunches, and coffee breaks
- Registration is per participant and per paper. One registration only to present many papers is not allowed.
- Please ensure that all bank charges are paid in addition to the registration fees (+30 euro for international wire bank transfer).
- Registration fee covers a paper with 6 pages maximum.
- IEEE members (for more than one year) can send their IEEE membership id to request the 10% Reduced rate.
* Africa students and academics are those working/studying at a university located in the African continent.
Payment to be made to:
- Bank name : BANQUE POPULAIRE TANGER-TET/MLY ABDESLAM
- Bank account number : 164 720 2121454879610003 75
- Bank account owner name : ASS MOROCCAN ASS OF ELECTRIC
- Bank address :: Agence MLY ABDESLAM AVENUE DES FAR 93040 TETOUAN, MAROC
- Bank telephone number : +212 5 39 99 49 11
- swift code : BCPOMAMC
- IBAN : (BCPOMAMCTAT 164 720 2121454879610003 75) or (MA 164 720 2121454879610003 75) depend on country
- Bank account owner address : FACULTE DE SCIENCES MHANECH TETOUAN
- Bank account owner Zip Code : 93002
- Communication for authors: Paper id –WIE ILS 2018 – Last-Name
- Communication for non-authors: Registration – WIE ILS 2018 – Last-Name
For any help or inquiry, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eng. Houda Chakiri, CEO Enhanced Technologies, Chair IEEE Women in Engineering Affinity Group, Morocco.
- Dr. Dalila Chiadmi, Ecole Mohammedia des Ingénieurs, Chair Arab Women in computing Morocco Chapter.
- Dr Manar Abu Talib, University of Sharjah, UAE
- Dr Rachida Ajhoun, ENSIAS-UM5-Rabat, Morocco
- Dr Siham Benhadou, ENSEM, Casablanca, Morocco
- Dr Lamia Benhiba, ENSIAS, Rabat, Morocco
- Dr Laila Benhlima, EMI, Rabat, Morocco
- Dr Dalila Chiadmi, EMI, Rabat, Morocco
- Dr Ouafae Diouri, EMI, Rabat, Morocco
- Dr Kaoutar El Maghraoui, IBM Research, USA
- Dr Ilhem Kallel, University of Sfax, Tunisia, Tunisia
- Dr Aicha Majda, FST, Fes, Morocco
- Dr Ghita Mezzour, UIR, Rabat, Morocco
- Dr Ouafae Nahli, Ouafae Nahli ILC-CNR, Pisa Italy
- Dr Hanae Sbai, FST Mohammedia, Hassan II University of Casablanca, Morocco
- Eng Zoubida Alaoui Mdaghri
- Ms Fatima Zohra Chaibi
- Eng Houda Chakiri
- Eng Zakaria El Maazouzi
- Dr Hanane Lhannaoui
- Eng Amr Marrakchi
- Eng Meryem Ouahilal
Eng Kamal Rossi
Eng Yousra Gaimes
Please use the following link to confirm your registration
You can book for hotel by following this link: