The 14th Mediterranean Microwave Symposium is an international forum for reporting progress and recent developments in RF and microwave and in many other related topics theory and applications .
After 13 successful editions organized respectively in Tetuan, Morocco (2000), Caceres, Spain (2002), Cairo, Egypt (2003), Marseilles, France (2004), Athens, Greece (2005), Genova, Italy (2006), Budapest, Hungary (2007) , Damascus, Syria (2008), Tangiers, Morocco (2009), Cyprus (2010), Hammamet, Tunisia (2011), Istanbul, Turkey (2012), Saida, Lebanon (2013), the 14th edition of the Mediterranean Microwave Symposium MMS’14 will be held in December 12-14, 2014 in the wonderful Moroccan imperial and legendary city of Marrakech .
MMS2014 consists of technical and invited sessions and keynote and tutorial sessions covering the state-of-the art of several hot topics related with RF and microwave engineering and technologies.
As was done in the former editions, MMS2014 will also organize the Best Paper competition for students attending and presenting their papers.
The papers accepted and presented in MMS2014 will be published in both the MMS2014 Proceedings and in the IEEE Digital Library. Selected papers from those presented in MMS2014 will be also published in special issues of international journals such as International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies as was also done in the former editions of this international conference.
Online paper submission is open :
Click at this link to submit a paper (up to 6 pages) in pdf format according to IEEE – Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
MMS’2014 program will include several keynote talks, parallel oral presentations and poster sessions covering the state-of-the art as well as current progress and recent developments in several emerging topics related to RF and microwave engineering, technologies and applications.
- Microwave Active Devices, Circuits and Subsystems
- Microwave Passive Components and Circuits
- Millimeter-wave circuits and devices
- Photonics, non-linear optics devices and optoelectronics
- Antennas and Systems
- Reconfigurable antennas and applications
- EM Field Theory and Simulation Techniques
- Measurement Techniques and Systems
- Propagation, scattering and diffraction
- Nanotechnology, Nanodevices and Nanomaterials
- Metamaterials, FSSs and Electromagnetic Bandgap Structures
- RF Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (RF-MEMS)
- High Speed Millimeter-Wave, THz and UWB Systems
- Radar and applications
- Wireless technology and applications
- Industrial and Scientific Applications
- Medical applications and biological effects
Special Session 1: Metamaterials and Extraordinary transmission
Special Session 2: Electromagnetic Non Invasive Techniques and Imaging
Special Session 3: RFID Technologies
Keynote Talks :
- New Considerations for Antenna Electromagnetic Near Fields and Applications – Prof. Yahia Antar – Royal Military College of Canada
- Radio Analog Signal Processing for Tomorrow’s Radio – Prof. Christophe Caloz – Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, Canada
- Advancing Society through Scientific Research: Needs and Trends – Prof. Samir El-Ghazaly – Division of Electrical and Cyber Systems
- Teaching EM Foundation: Issues and Remedies – Prof. Sedki M. Riad – Virginia Tech, USA