- Introduction to an integrated suite of tools and processes in generating new innovative business models.
- Learn and apply the Business Model Canvas (BMC) tool in helping you create value for the new business model.
- Learn and apply the Environment Map (EM) tool in helping you understand the context in which the new business model operates.
- Learn and apply the Value Proposition Design Canvas (VPD) tool in helping you create value for your potential customer segments.
- Researchers exploring to enhance their research output/products commercialization value.
- Final year project (FYP) students exploring to enhance their FYP commercialization value.
- Alumni with startups and would like to commercialize University’s research/FYP products.
- Challenges, issues, and opportunities in setting-up a new business venture.
- Introduction to the integrated suite of business model tools – EM, BMC, and VPD.
- Explain and apply the BMC as a tool in helping you create value.
- Presentation/Pitching of BMC. Collect feedback with de Bono’s Thinking Hat.
- Explain and apply the EM as a tool in helping you understand the context and environment in which the new business model operates.
- Presentation of EM.
- Explain and apply the VPD as a tool in helping you create value for your potential customers.
- Presentation of VPD. Collect feedback with de Bono’s Thinking Hat.
- Wrap-up and closing.
Duration & Venue
- 3 days, Tangier (October 2016)
- Regular fees: 500€
- Special rate for Maghrebiens (50% Reduction): 250€
- Registration fees include: Course materials, coffee break and lunches
- Places are limited, REGISTER NOW