COVID-19 Related Research
SPECIAL AWARDS! In the light of the recent global pandemic development, the Congress will offer awards to the best three "COVID-19 related" research papers that cut across all topic areas of the congress.
Prospective authors should submit, by using EDAS online COVID-19 paper submission platform, a paper of 4 to 6 maximum, including references in scholarly English and describing their original work using the IEEE template.
Accepted papers will be published in the proceeding and submitted to IEEE Xplore Library, Scopus and DBLP. Furthermore, Authors of high quality papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for publication in a special issue/section of an international journal.
IMPORTANT DATES EXTENDED
- Paper Submission: October 18, 2020
- Acceptance Notification: November 29, 2020
- Camera-ready Submission: December 06, 2020
- Author's Registration: December 14, 2020
- Conference Dates: December 15-17, 2020 Postponed to 5th - 12 June 2021