3rd IEEE OMCS
The 3rd IEEE Conference on Optimization and Modeling of Complex Systems will be held in conjunction with the 6th IEEE International Congress on Information Science and Technology (IEEE CiSt'20) the week of December 12th – 18th 2020 in Agadir - Essaouira, Morocco.
Optimization and Modeling of Complex system of Systems are becoming standard practice across all sectors, including health, engineering, business, education, security, and citizen interaction with local and national government. They facilitate rapid and easy dissemination of information and data to assist service providers and end-users, offering existing and newly engineered services, products, and communication channels. Recent years have witnessed rising interest in these computerized systems and procedures, which exploit different forms of electronic media in order to offer effective and sophisticated solutions to a wide range of real-world applications.
Optimization will also be covered. It intends generally a reduction operation of a definite quantity. This process naturally takes place in our environment and through our activities. Modelling natural systems phenomena and reducing their energy consumption rely on our capacity to artificially reproduce their processes. In parallel, optimization problems have quickly emerged from human activities, notably from economic concerns.
The main objective of the conference is to bring together researchers, practitioners and industrials from around the world interested in the area of optimization and modelling of complex systems, to exchange and report on new developments and advancements that cover a wide range of current issues in the design, engineering, and adoption of e-systems.
This conference would solicit the submissions of original papers describing significant results and developments from both researchers and practitioners in a specific range of fields addressing topics focusing on the use of e-systems in many areas of sectors of contemporary life, including:
- Risk management and optimization
- Modelling of extreme events
- Decision-making in presence of uncertainties
- Modelling of uncertainty, Bayesian theory, interval models, fuzzy set theory, and information gap theory
- Structural health monitoring, system identification, and damage detection
- Probabilistic Approaches and Optimization
- Diagnostic and prognostic
- Reliability and optimization
- Topology Optimization
- Multidisciplinary Design Optimization and applications
- Fuzzy Optimization
- Optimization with Approximate Models
- Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks
- Reliability-Based Design Optimization
- Stochastic Optimization
Prof Lingxi Li, Purdue School of Engineering and Technology, Indiana University, USA
Accepted papers will be published in the proceeding in the IEEE Xplore, Scopus and DBLP. Furthermore, authors of high quality contributions will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for potential publication in a special issue/section of an international journal.
- Paper Submission: June 28, 2020
- Acceptance Notification: August 30, 2020
- Camera-ready Submission: September 13, 2020
- Early Registration: October 9, 2020
- Late Registration: November 13, 2020
- Conference Dates: December 12-18, 2020