FINAL MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION
Please make sure you complete all the steps for the final manuscript submission before the deadline (1 March 2018).
1) Preparation of Final Manuscript
The final camera-ready manuscript of your paper should account for all the critical reviewers’ feedback.
The paper should follow the standard IEEE conference templates with A4 or US letter formats that can be found at: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Please, pay particular attention to the page margins, which should be as follows:
◦ A4: Top: 1.9 cm, Bottom: 4.29 cm, Left and Right margins: 1.29 cm
◦ US letter: Top: 0.75 inch, Bottom: 1 inch, Left and Right margins: 0.625 inch
The paper should not include any header or footer information in the top/bottom margins (e.g. do not include page numbers, copyright notices, etc.).
Proofread your source document thoroughly as there will be no possibility for further revision.
2) Generation of the PDF file and validation of the manuscript by IEEE PDF eXpress
Prior to submission, the final manuscript PDF file must be validated by IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure that it is IEEE Xplore-compliant.
◦ If you are a new user, select ‘New Users – Click here’ and enter the Conference ID (see below), your email address and choose a password. If you have used previously PDF eXpress you should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences.
◦ The conference ID is the following: 42941X.
Once inside PDF eXpress you have two options:
◦ Option 1 (Recommended) You can generate the PDF file from your source files (e.g. MS Word) and the generated PDF file will be IEEE Xplore-compliant. For executing this option, you have to select “Create New Title”, introduce the title of the paper, and then upload the source files. Once the file is converted, download it. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload later on in EDAS.
◦ Option 2 You can validate a PDF file generated previously with any other tool. If you choose this option, please make sure that all the fonts are embedded, there are no bookmarks and no links (URLs). For executing this option, you have to select “Create New Title”, introduce the title of the paper, and then upload your PDF file. Once the status of the file indicates “PDF Passed PDF check; PDF is IEEE Xplore compatible”, download it from PDF eXpress. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload later on in EDAS (please note that EDAS will not allow you to upload the initial PDF file, but the validated and certified file that you download from PDF eXpress).
3) Submission of IEEE Copyright
The IEEE Copyright should be submitted from EDAS. You should go to the EDAS page of your paper, select the “Copyright Form” button and follow the instructions.
4) Upload final manuscript in EDAS
In the EDAS page of your paper, select the “Final Manuscript” button and follow the instructions to upload the PDF file with the final manuscript of your paper that has been previously obtained from PDF eXpress.
The hard deadline for submitting the final manuscript is 1 March 2018.
If you have problems related to the use of IEEE PDF eXpress, access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress. If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Submit A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.