4th IEEE OMCS
The 4th IEEE Conference on Optimization and Modeling of Complex Systems will be held in conjunction with the 7th IEEE International Congress on Information Science and Technology (IEEE CiSt'23) the week of December 16th – 22th 2023 in Agadir - Essaouira, Morocco.
Optimization and Modeling of Complex system of Systems are becoming standard practice across all sectors, including health, engineering, business, education, security, and citizen interaction with local and national government. They facilitate rapid and easy dissemination of information and data to assist service providers and end-users, offering existing and newly engineered services, products, and communication channels. Recent years have witnessed rising interest in these computerized systems and procedures, which exploit different forms of electronic media in order to offer effective and sophisticated solutions to a wide range of real-world applications.
Optimization will also be covered. It intends generally a reduction operation of a definite quantity. This process naturally takes place in our environment and through our activities. Modelling natural systems phenomena and reducing their energy consumption rely on our capacity to artificially reproduce their processes. In parallel, optimization problems have quickly emerged from human activities, notably from economic concerns.
The main objective of the conference is to bring together researchers, practitioners and industrials from around the world interested in the area of optimization and modelling of complex systems, to exchange and report on new developments and advancements that cover a wide range of current issues in the design, engineering, and adoption of e-systems.
This conference would solicit the submissions of original papers describing significant results and developments from both researchers and practitioners in a specific range of fields addressing topics focusing on the use of e-systems in many areas of sectors of contemporary life, including:
- Risk management and optimization
- Modelling of extreme events
- Decision-making in presence of uncertainties
- Modelling of uncertainty, Bayesian theory, interval models, fuzzy set theory, and information gap theory
- Structural health monitoring, system identification, and damage detection
- Probabilistic Approaches and Optimization
- Diagnostic and prognostic
- Reliability and optimization
- Topology Optimization
- Multidisciplinary Design Optimization and applications
- Fuzzy Optimization
- Optimization with Approximate Models
- Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks
- Reliability-Based Design Optimization
- Stochastic Optimization
Prof. Outman El Hichami, ENS, UAE, Morocco
Prof. Hassan Mountassir, CNRS FEMTO-ST, Besançon, France
Prof. Mohamed Naoum, ENSIAS, Rabat, Morocco
Prospective authors should submit by using the EDAS online paper submission platform, a paper of 4 to 6 pages maximum, including references in scholarly English and describing their original work using the IEEE template.
Accepted papers will be published in the proceeding and submitted for publication in the IEEE Xplore Library, Scopus and DBLP. Furthermore, Authors of high quality papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for potential publication in a special issue/section of an international journal.
- Paper Submission: May 07, 2023 Deadline Extended to 21 May 2023
- Acceptance Notification: June 25, 2023 Extended to 09 July 2023
- Camera-ready Submission: July 30, 2023
- Author's Registration: September 13, 2023
- Conference Dates: December 16-22, 2023