The International Workshop on Advanced Supply Chain and New Technologies (ASCaNT’23) will be held within the IEEE CiSt’2023 international congress the week of 16th - 22nd December 2023, Agadir - Essaouira, Morocco.
Supply chain operations are continuously changing and evolving and managing demands and supplies is requiring new functional and technical attributes. Such a dynamic situation can be termed as VUCA, standing for Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity. In this context, the emergence of communication technologies and automation has shaped the supply chain paradigm, but it has also introduced new complexities and challenges.
The emergence of Industry 4.0 has also reshaped supply chain operations management by introducing new technologies and therefore created new opportunities for growth and advancement. However, this disruption presents challenges in terms of customization, adoption, and deployment, particularly in emerging economies. This workshop aims to discuss these latest trends and their impact on supply chain management and operations. We seek to generate valuable insights for practitioners, organizations, and enterprises in both emerging and developed markets.
In this workshop we will explore the following topics (but not limited to):
- Industrial internet of things
- Blockchain technology for industrial field
- Industrial management and automation challenges
- New and emerging technologies for supply chain management
- Machine learning and multi-agent systems in the industrial field
- Supply chain 4.0 and production systems
- Smart transportation and warehouse management solutions
- Advanced risk and change management project
- Engineering and lean automation practices
- Trends in quality management and assurance
- Monitoring, evaluation, and control mechanisms
- Economics and business models in the era of Industry 4.0
- Lifecycle management and digitalization
By focusing on these topics, we aim to foster discussions, share knowledge, and inspire innovative approaches to tackle the evolving landscape of supply chain management.
Prof. Laila EL ABBADI, ENSA-Kenitra, Ibn Tofail University, Morocco
Prof. Hicham SARIR, ENSA-Tetouan, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Morocco
Prof. Samah ELRHANIMI, EST-Kenitra, Ibn Tofail University, Morocco
Prof. Mohamed Lamrini, FSDM, Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah University, Fez, Morocco
Accepted papers will be published in the proceeding and submitted for publication in the IEEE Xplore Library, Scopus and DBLP. Furthermore, Authors of high quality papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for potential publication in a special issue/section of an international journal.
- Paper Submission: September 30, 2023
- Acceptance Notification: October 31, 2023
- Camera-ready Submission & Author's Registration: November 15, 2023
- Conference Dates: December 16-22, 2023