4th IEEE ELED
The 4th IEEE Conference on E-Learning and innovation in EDucation will be held in conjunction with the 7th IEEE International Congress on Information Science and Technology (IEEE CiSt'23) the week of December 16th – 22th 2023 in Agadir - Essaouira, Morocco. The main objective of this conference is to bring together academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of e-Learning and Innovation in Education.
In today's connected society, one of the key components of the future development for online education and training relies on the progress of e-Learning. Currently, online education covers a variety of applications providing to students the opportunity to improve their learning performance, interactions, attitudes and behavior. These applications integrate sound technical and pedagogical aspects having the aim to efficiently motivate learners and assist all actors in their learning related tasks. In this context, we can address the online education from various points of views.
A technical perspective including tools and standards to develop innovative learning content, services and products. It covers several topics like authoring techniques facilitating the creation of object-based learning content, intelligent mechanisms which adaptively deliver the learning content using various devices to meet personalized learning needs, mobile learning, ubiquitous and pervasive learning, educational serious games etc.
A pedagogical perspective, it covers instructional design and development of pedagogical approaches and models in order to perform well with e-learning techniques. Indeed, effective technology driven learning opportunities do not happen without a teacher's deliberate pedagogical actions related to appropriate and targeted practices. These opportunities create spaces for interaction, collaboration and thinking to occur in educative ways and lead to better learner/teacher relationships over time.
Therefore, authors of unpublished, original, in-progress or completed research works related to both technical and pedagogical aspects of e-learning are invited and encouraged to submit their papers to the international conference on E-Learning and innovative EDucation ELED'23.
Topics to be included, but are not limited to:
- E-Learning tools, systems, and applications
- E-Learning Evaluation/Performance Measurement, Technology-enhanced Test & Assessment
- Personalized and Adaptive learning and applications
- Intelligent system in Education and Learning
- Data-driven Learning Analysis in Education
- Knowledge Management in E-Learning
- Wireless, Mobile, and Ubiquitous Learning and applications
- Virtual- and Game-based Learning and applications
- Interactive and Simulation-based Learning and applications
- Social- and Collaborative-based learning and applications
- Technology-enhanced Instructional and Curriculum Design
- Creation and Management of Object-based Learning Content (OLC)
- Massive Open Online Courses, Small Private Online Course and Flipped Classroom
- Virtual Universities, Classrooms, and Laboratories
- Educational Serious Games
- Other Innovative and Advanced Research in eLearning
Prof. Jaber EL BOUHDIDI, ENSA-Tatouan, UAE, Morocco
Prof. Dominique Groux-Leclet, University of Picardie Jules Verne, Amiens, France
Prof. Mohamed GHAILANI, LabTIC Laboratory, ENSA-Tangier, UAE, Morocco
Prospective authors should submit by using EDAS online paper submission platform, a paper of 4 to 6 pages maximum, including references in scholarly English and describing their original work using the IEEE template.
Accepted papers will be published in the proceeding in the IEEE Xplore Library, Scopus and DBLP. Furthermore, authors of high quality contributions will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for potential publication in a special issue/section of an international journal.
- Paper Submission: May 07, 2023 Deadline Extended to 21 May 2023
- Acceptance Notification: June 25, 2023
- Camera-ready Submission: July 30, 2023
- Author's Registration: September 13, 2023
- Conference Dates: December 16-22, 2023