5th IEEE SCIS
The 5th IEEE Conference on Smart Cities and Innovative Systems will be held in parallel with the IEEE CiSt’2023 international congress the week of December 16th – 22th 2023 in Agadir - Essaouira, Morocco.
The main objective of this conference is to bring together academic scientists, research scholars and industrials to share and exchange their latest developments and advances on specific aspects related to the smart city technological development. Indeed, developing Smart Cities by acquiring cutting-edge technological platforms and systems is an ongoing global effort where integration and convergence of Electrical/Electronic, hardware, software, and wireless communication systems in intelligible platforms is a need for ensuring sophisticated and standardized city-scale infrastructure deployments. Yet, despite these possibilities, researchers and practitioners are still facing a broad range of conceptual and technical challenges when targeting the city as an application scenario.
Therefore, this conference is an opportunity for participants to exchange ideas on solutions and to present their latest research results, fostering the discussion on what should be the future technological trend in areas like Wireless Connectivity, Electrical/Electronic devices, Embedded Technologies and Network architectures for building efficient and innovative solutions for smart cities.
We solicit submissions of original ideas and papers describing results and developments from both researchers and practitioners in fields addressing directions in the following interdisciplinary topics:
- Intelligent Transportation Systems and Smart Mobility
- Territorial Intelligence
- Smart Services, Urban Logistics Innovations and Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Building and Domotic Automation
- Smart Grids
- Smart Electrical / Electronic devices, Microelectronic design
- Integrated circuits and Embedded Technologies
- Internet of Things networking and communication
- Vehicular ad-hoc networks and wireless connectivity
- Sensing and Smart Products for Energy, Irrigation And Agriculture
- Cyber Security for Smart Cities
Pr. Yassine Salih Alj, School of Science & Engineering, Al Akhawayn University, Morocco
Pr. Sergio Ivan Lopes, Polytechnic Institute of Viana do Castelo, Portugal
Prospective authors should submit by using EDAS online paper submission platform, a paper up to 6 pages describing their original work using the IEEE template.
Accepted papers will be published in the proceeding in the IEEE Xplore Library, Scopus and DBLP. Furthermore, Authors of high quality papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for potential publication in a special issue/section of an international journal.
- Paper Submission: May 07, 2023 Deadline Extended to 21 May 2023
- Acceptance Notification: June 25, 2023
- Camera-ready Submission: July 30, 2023
- Author's Registration: September 13, 2023
- Conference Dates: December 16-22, 2023